Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Welcome to Challenging Reality

Challenging Reality has launched. The design will have a few refinements and improvements over time, but it has a theme, structure and navigation. I plan to post one article per week until new material is exhausted. That should be nearly a year with current material but I will be creating that whole time until my ideas run out, hopefully adding an additional thirty posts. That is a lot of barriers and technology that affect our lives as quadriplegics.

The navigation bar will take you to the category with the most recent post first, some posts belonging to multiple categories. It will take time for all categories to be populated as new posts are released, but I will be intentional about getting a post in each category before additional categories are posted to. If you encounter any dead links or other technical problems please send me a note or leave it in the comments.

Finally, if you appreciate what I am doing, I need your support. It is as simple as sharing this site with people. I know life is busy and we are truly bombarded with information. But your choosing to share this site with someone will be greatly appreciated by me and have value much longer than looking one extra joke or other internet distraction. If you know of anyone who may have technology to be photographed as a part of this project please let them know about this project and encourage them to contact me (jayscottphotography AT gmail.com).

Thank you,

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment